When you select a section of text inside the editor, the formatting toolbar appears. These are the options available:
- Small text
- Create links (to external sites, or to headings)
- H2 heading
- H3 heading
- H4 heading
- Create a quote out of the selection
- Create a bullet-point list out of the selection
- Create a numbered list out of the selection
- Create a comment out of the selection (more info)
For links, you have the option to open the link in a new window and/or set it as a nofollow hyperlink. There are four options to choose from:
- External: links to a different website or page.
- Section: links go to a heading (useful for creating a table of contents, more info).
- Email: mailto links to allow visitors to create a new email with your chosen address.
- Phone: a phone number that when clicked on will call using the visitor's default calling software.