Videos are a fantastic way to explain your products or services in more detail and share announcements. Let's take a look at how to do this inside the StoryChief social post editor.
Creating, uploading, publishing
Step 1. Go to your Social posts page.
Step 2. Either click on Edit on an existing post or choose new social post. The social post editor will appear.
Step 3. Activate channels you want to use and add a message. Click on the Video button. Videos must be smaller than 250 MB and use the MP4 format.
Step 4. Select either an existing video or click on Upload new Video.
Step 5. The video is now added to your social post. Click Publish or Schedule once you are ready to send it out. As uploading a video can take some time, it may be a few minutes until the post is published to your channels.
There are three types of published videos.
- Native: Videos are played within the social platform with autoplay.
- Embed: Video is displayed but does not support autoplay.
- Link: An image is shown. Once clicked, a page with the video will be displayed.
- Facebook Company Page and Profiles: Native
- Google My Business: Link
- Instagram: Native
- LinkedIn: Link
- Slack: Link
- Twitter: Native for videos both smaller than 15MB and shorter than 30 seconds. Otherwise, Embed.