Want to personalize your blog? Let's get started!
From the dropdown menu, go to Channels and select William.
You will now have the following tabs: General, Call to actions, Custom Domain, SEO & analytics, Integrations, and Deactivate.
- Blog logo: the logo present at the top-left of your blog.
- Favicon: the icon present in your browser.
- Primary colour: the color primarily used for buttons and social links.
- Hide StoryChief logo in the footer: if you are on a paid plan, you can remove the StoryChief branding.
- Exclude stories with specific category from homepage: stop a category from your blog from being displayed.
Add links to social media channels, your website, and more. Read help article.
Call to actions tab
Add banners to your blog. Read help article.
Include a button with a link to the top-right of your blog.
Allow your readers to sign up to your newsletter from your blog. Read help article.
Custom domain tab
SEO & analytics tab
Search engine optimization
Fill in the title and description meta tags and upload an image. These details will be shown on search engines and social platforms for the homepage.
If you want to hide your blog from search engines, enable Hide this blog from search results.
- Google Analytics: enable additional tracking via Google Analytics.
- Google Tag Manager: Use Google Tag Manager to manage tags on your site. Without editing your site code, you use the GTM interface to add and update AdWords, Google Analytics, Floodlight, and non-Google tags. You can even add custom CSS or other code to your blog.
- Google Webmaster Tools: check the indexing status and visibility of your blog. Read help article.
- Google Tag Manager (also present in SEO & analytics): Use Google Tag Manager to manage tags on your site. Without editing your site code, you use the GTM interface to add and update AdWords, Google Analytics, Floodlight, and non-Google tags. You can even add custom CSS or other code to your blog.
- Disqus: Enter your Disqus shortname to enable comments on your blog.
- Convertful: add sign-up forms in your stories. Learn more.
Disconnect your StoryChief blog to make it inaccessible. Google AMP URLs will also stop functioning.