Show all of your stories and social posts with their status in a calendar view. A great way of keeping track of all of your content!
Status and filters
Content is displayed with the following statuses:
- Planned - created but not scheduled or published yet.
- Scheduled - finished and has a future date and time for publication.
- Published - already sent out to that channel.
You can also filter your calendar by:
- Collaborator (user in your StoryChief account)
- Campaign (more info)
- Channel type (websites, social, etc.)
- Status (planned/scheduled/published)
Change your view
Clicking on a story or social post will display more information and provide a direct link to open it in the editor to keep working on it or unschedule/unpublish it.
Create content directly from your Content Calendar
Click on an empty spot of your calendar to instantly create a new story or social post for that chosen date. If creating a story, you are able to directly add a title, language, due time, assign it to a user in your account, and add it to existing campaigns.
Keep up-to-date whenever and wherever
Sync your entire Content Calendar with an external calendar application. Just click on the Sync button located at the top-right to directly add it to Google Calendar, Outlook, or Apple Calendar. Or copy the URL to use it with a different application.