Show all of your stories and their status in a calendar view. A great way of keeping track of all of your content!
Stories are displayed with the follow statuses:
- Planned - created but not scheduled or published yet.
- Scheduled - finished and has a future date and time for publication.
- Published - already sent out to that channel.
You can also filter your Content Calendar by:
- Collaborator (user in your StoryChief account)
- Campaign (more info)
- Channel type (websites, social, etc.)
- Status (planned/scheduled/published)
Use the buttons located near the top-right to change between a month/week/day view. You can change the start of the week in your Account page (Sunday/Monday).
Clicking on a story will display more information and provide a direct link to open it in the editor to keep working on it or unschedule/unpublish it.
Click on an empty spot of your calendar to instantly create a new story. Add a title, language, target publication time, and optionally assign it to a user in your account and add it to a campaign.
Keep up-to-date with your stories wherever you are by syncing your entire Content Calendar with an external calendar application. Just click on the Sync button located at the top-right to directly add it to Google Calendar, Outlook, or Apple Calendar. Copy the URL to use it with a different application.